The fourth capacity building webinar on “Internationalization at Home” (IaH) by the FRIENDS project was successfully concluded on 14 August 2019 at Payap University. Below is a brief summary of happenings at the event.
About the Webinar
- Topic:Internationalization of formal curriculum
- Led by: Budapest Metropolitan University (METU)
- György Túry, Ph.D., Vice-Rector for International Academic Relations
- Viktor Friedmann, Ph.D., Director, International Relations Program
- Judit Grotte, PhD – Head of International Hospitality Management Specialization
- Károly Kopasz , International Partnerships Coordinator
- Formal vs. Informal Curricula
- Definitions, Aims, Methods, Expected Outcomes
- Levels of Internationalizing the Curricula
- How to Introduce an Internationalized Curriculum?